Research Student Projects (Imed Romdhani)
There are no results for this search.
Exploiting the mobility patterns of mobile sink nodes to improve the efficiency of duty-cycling and routing in wireless sensor networks.
Can a novel real-time music visualisation technique based on Cymatics be used to improve therapeutic experiences of people on the autism spectrum?.
Cluster-based multi-source multicast routing protocol for wireless sensor networks.
Evolving mechanical systems with bio-inspired computing for mechanical design.
Fast image identitfication using partial files.
On enhancing the reliability of power and lossy networks in the internet of things.
- Second Supervisor: Adaptive energy management mechanisms for clustering based routing wireless sensor networks (Mohamed Eshaftri, 2013-2017)
- Second Supervisor: An approach to dynamic and elastic cloud service specification, recommendation and provision (Daren Fang, 2011-2015)
- Examiner: Dynamic probabilistic routing discovery and broadcast schemes for high mobility ad-hoc networks (Mustafa Bani Khalaf, 2010-2013)
- Director of Studies: Mobile user authentication system (MUAS) for E-commerce applications (Rania Molla, 2009-2017)
- Examiner: HI-Risk: a socio-technical method to identify and monitor heathcare information security risks in the information society (Nicole van Deursen (Hazelhoff Roelfze, 2009-2014)
- Examiner: Correlation of affiliate performance against web evaluation metrics (Mathew Miehling, 2008-2014)
- Examiner: Context-aware definition, modelling and implementation for policy-compliant information sharing (Omair Uthmani, 2008-2013)
- Examiner: Efficient routing and communication algorithms for wireless mesh networks (Liang Zhao, 2007-2011)
- Examiner: Cryptographic privacy-preserving enhancement method for investigative data acquisition (Zbigniew Kwecka, 2006-2011)
- Second Supervisor: Investigating communicating sequential processes for Java to support ubiquitous computing (Kevin Chalmers, 2005-2009)
- Examiner: Network firewalls dynamic performance evaluation and formalisation (Lionel Saliou, 2004-2009)