Research Student Projects (William Buchanan)
There are no results for this search.
A visual analytics approcah for gaining insights into biological network analysis.
Cloud-based e-health: utilising a frailty framework to identify early signs of illness. The "Frailty Framework" is the development of a next generation health assessment and predictive analysis system. It will integrate clinical assessment instruments from InterRAI with a cloud-based...
Digital immunisation through network packets payload analysis and patterns-matching within a security boundary. SQL Injection Attack (SQLIA) remains today one of the top techniques used by a computer network intruder to pilfer an organisation’s confidential data. This is done by an intruder re-crafting web...
Improving file carving for digital forensics.
Enhanced key-sharing algorithms.
Secure information sharing in the cloud era.
Enhanced mobile authentication of users within an e-commerce infrastructure.
- Director of Studies: Forensic analysis of large capacity digital storage devices (Philip Penrose, 2013-2017)
- Second Supervisor: Dynamic probabilistic routing discovery and broadcast schemes for high mobility ad-hoc networks (Mustafa Bani Khalaf, 2010-2013)
- Panel Chair: Data navigation and visualisation: navigating coordinated multiple views of data (Nseabasi Igoniderigha, 2010-2015)
- Second Supervisor: Enhancing bio-inspired intrusion response in ad-hoc networks (Maryamosadat Kazemitabar, 2010-2013)
- Director of Studies: Framework for evaluation of e-health platform and services (Owen Lo, 2010-2015)
- Panel Chair: Appropriating interaction (Tom Flint, 2009-2016)
- Second Supervisor: HI-Risk: a socio-technical method to identify and monitor heathcare information security risks in the information society (Nicole van Deursen (Hazelhoff Roelfze, 2009-2014)
- Panel Chair: Data quality and data cleaning in database applications (Lin Li, 2008-2012)
- Director of Studies: Correlation of affiliate performance against web evaluation metrics (Mathew Miehling, 2008-2014)
- Director of Studies: Context-aware definition, modelling and implementation for policy-compliant information sharing (Omair Uthmani, 2008-2013)
- Panel Chair: Binary matrix for pedestrian tracking in infrared images (Keshava Grama, 2006-2013)
- Director of Studies: Cryptographic privacy-preserving enhancement method for investigative data acquisition (Zbigniew Kwecka, 2006-2011)
- Director of Studies: Forensic verification of operating system activity via novel data, acquisition and analysis techniques (Jamie Graves, 2005-2009)
- Director of Studies: Network firewalls dynamic performance evaluation and formalisation (Lionel Saliou, 2004-2009)
- Second Supervisor: NetHost-Sensor: Enhancing Intrusion Detection via an Active Target Host (Abiola Abimbola, 2003-2007)
- Panel Chair: Measuring pedestiran gait using low resolution infrared people counters (Timothy Chamberlain, 2003-2009)
- Director of Studies: MARIAN: Mobile Agents for Routing in Ad-Hoc Networks (Nikos Migas, 2002-2005)
- Panel Chair: Soundscape mapping: comparing listening experiences (Iain McGregor, 2000-2011)
- Panel Chair: Visualising Multiple Overlapping Classification Hierarchies (Martin Graham, 1998-2002)