Research Student Projects (William Buchanan)
There are no results for this search.
A visual analytics approcah for gaining insights into biological network analysis.
Forensic analysis of large capacity digital storage devices. Triage of large capacity digital devices
Secure information sharing in the cloud era.
Enhanced mobile authentication of users within an e-commerce infrastructure.
Improving file carving for digital forensics.
Enhanced key-sharing algorithms.
Cloud-based e-health: utilising a frailty framework to identify early signs of illness. The "Frailty Framework" is the development of a next generation health assessment and predictive analysis system. It will integrate clinical assessment instruments from InterRAI with a cloud-based...
Digital immunisation through network packets payload analysis and patterns-matching within a security boundary. SQL Injection Attack (SQLIA) remains today one of the top techniques used by a computer network intruder to pilfer an organisation’s confidential data. This is done by an intruder re-crafting web...
- Second Supervisor: Dynamic probabilistic routing discovery and broadcast schemes for high mobility ad-hoc networks (Mustafa Bani Khalaf, 2010-2013)
- Panel Chair: Data navigation and visualisation: navigating coordinated multiple views of data (Nseabasi Igoniderigha, 2010-2015)
- Second Supervisor: Enhancing bio-inspired intrusion response in ad-hoc networks (Maryamosadat Kazemitabar, 2010-2013)
- Director of Studies: Framework for evaluation of e-health platform and services (Owen Lo, 2010-2015)
- Panel Chair: Appropriating interaction (Tom Flint, 2009-2016)
- Second Supervisor: HI-Risk: a socio-technical method to identify and monitor heathcare information security risks in the information society (Nicole van Deursen (Hazelhoff Roelfze, 2009-2014)
- Panel Chair: Data quality and data cleaning in database applications (Lin Li, 2008-2012)
- Director of Studies: Correlation of affiliate performance against web evaluation metrics (Mathew Miehling, 2008-2014)
- Director of Studies: Context-aware definition, modelling and implementation for policy-compliant information sharing (Omair Uthmani, 2008-2013)
- Panel Chair: Binary matrix for pedestrian tracking in infrared images (Keshava Grama, 2006-2013)
- Director of Studies: Cryptographic privacy-preserving enhancement method for investigative data acquisition (Zbigniew Kwecka, 2006-2011)
- Director of Studies: Forensic verification of operating system activity via novel data, acquisition and analysis techniques (Jamie Graves, 2005-2009)
- Director of Studies: Network firewalls dynamic performance evaluation and formalisation (Lionel Saliou, 2004-2009)
- Second Supervisor: NetHost-Sensor: Enhancing Intrusion Detection via an Active Target Host (Abiola Abimbola, 2003-2007)
- Panel Chair: Measuring pedestiran gait using low resolution infrared people counters (Timothy Chamberlain, 2003-2009)
- Director of Studies: MARIAN: Mobile Agents for Routing in Ad-Hoc Networks (Nikos Migas, 2002-2005)
- Panel Chair: Soundscape mapping: comparing listening experiences (Iain McGregor, 2000-2011)
- Panel Chair: Visualising Multiple Overlapping Classification Hierarchies (Martin Graham, 1998-2002)