Research Student Projects (Jessie Kennedy)
There are no results for this search.
Visualisation of arguments.
Digital immunisation through network packets payload analysis and patterns-matching within a security boundary. SQL Injection Attack (SQLIA) remains today one of the top techniques used by a computer network intruder to pilfer an organisation’s confidential data. This is done by an intruder re-crafting web...
A visual analytics approcah for gaining insights into biological network analysis.
Mobile user authentication system (MUAS) for E-commerce applications.
- Panel Chair: A framework for the transformation of the creative industries in a digital age (Hannah Rudman, 2011-2015)
- Second Supervisor: Tasks and visual techniques for exploration of temporal graph data (Natalie Kerracher, 2010-2017)
- Panel Chair: Web engineering for the evaluation of large computer web systems: methodologies in web metrics (Dalal Zahran, 2010-0)
- Panel Chair: Complex pleasures: interactions in new-media art as a resource for the design of the user experience (Ingi Helgason, 2008-2017)
- Second Supervisor: Data quality and data cleaning in database applications (Lin Li, 2008-2012)
- Director of Studies: Visualizing genetic transmission patterns in plant pedigrees (Paul Shaw, 2008-2016)
- Second Supervisor: A holistic semantic based approach to component specification and retrieval (Chengpu Li, 2007-2012)
- Director of Studies: An investigation into visual graph comparison (Alan Melville, 2007-2014)
- Panel Chair: Representation and decision making in the immune system (Chris McEwan, 2006-2011)
- Panel Chair: Forensic verification of operating system activity via novel data, acquisition and analysis techniques (Jamie Graves, 2005-2009)
- Examiner: Generative aspect-oriented component adaptation (Yankui Feng, 2004-2008)
- Panel Chair: Success factors for organisational information systems development projects: a Scottish suppliers' perspective (Robert Irvine, 2004-2013)
- Examiner: Monitoring the conformance of planning decisions to urban land use policies using information extraction and geovisualisation (Colin Combe, 2002-2008)
- Panel Chair: Crafting the wearable computer - design process and user experience (Sarah Kettley, 2002-2008)
- Director of Studies: Interactive Visualisation Tools for Supporting Taxonomists Working Practice (Alan Cannon, 2001-2006)
- Director of Studies: Computer simulation of interactions between the critically endangered North Atlantic Right whale Eubalaena Glacialis and shipping (Heather Clyne, 2001-2008)
- Director of Studies: Animated Interval Scatter-plot Views for the Exploratory Analysis of Large Scale Microarray Time-course Data (Paul Craig, 2001-2006)
- Panel Chair: The Home Workshop: A Method for Investigating the home (Lynne Baillie, 2000-2003)
- Panel Chair: Solving vehicle routing problems using multiple ant colonies and deterministic approaches (Samer Sa'adah, 2000-2008)
- Second Supervisor: A software framework for the microscopic modelling of pedestrian movement (Robert Kukla, 1999-2007)
- Director of Studies: Visualising Multiple Overlapping Classification Hierarchies (Martin Graham, 1998-2002)
- Director of Studies: Managing complex taxonomic data in an object-oriented database (Cedric Raguenaud, 1997-2002)
- Director of Studies: Constructing and querying federated schemata using an extended ODMG object model (Mark Roantree, 1996-2001)
- Second Supervisor: Integrating Measurement Techniques in an Object-Oriented Design Process (Philippe Li-Thiao-Te, 1994-2000)
- Director of Studies: (Kenny Mitchell, 1994-1997)