Research Student Projects (Neil Urquhart)
There are no results for this search.
Youth digital culture co-creation. Measuring the social impact in Scotland.
The impact of networking supported by social media on career management skills.
- Director of Studies: Applying semantic technologies to multi-agent models for software simulations (Thomas Farrenkopf, 2011-2017)
- Examiner: Enhancing bio-inspired intrusion response in ad-hoc networks (Maryamosadat Kazemitabar, 2010-2013)
- Examiner: Novel hyperheuristics applied to the domain of bin packing (Kevin Sim, 2010-2014)
- Examiner: Ontology based knowledge formulation and an interpretation engine for intelligent devices in pervasive environments (Anna Kosek, 2008-2011)
- Examiner: Specknets: a case study for artificial immune systems (Despina Davoudani, 2006-2012)
- Examiner: Investigating communicating sequential processes for Java to support ubiquitous computing (Kevin Chalmers, 2005-2009)
- Director of Studies: Tracking, Analysis and Measurement of Pedestrian Trajectories (Sarah Clayton, 2005-2016)
- Examiner: MARIAN: Mobile Agents for Routing in Ad-Hoc Networks (Nikos Migas, 2002-2005)
- Student: Solving a real world routing proglem using evolutionary algorithms and multi-agent systems (Neil Urquhart, 1999-2003)