MSc Project & Programme Management (Practice Based) Workshop/Seminar Series:
Benefits Management: A Free Half Day Workshop
Based on the work of Ward, Jenner, Bradley and Thorp, this event provides a practical hands on workshop to help delegates get to grips with the basic concepts of Benefits Management and in particular Benefits Dependency Networks/Maps. This will be run by David Waller, a Benefits Management consultant, and the workshop will include the following elements.
1. Analysis and establishment of drivers of change.
2. Overview of approaches providing a “clear line of sight” from individual change initiatives (projects) to organisational strategic objectives.
3. Construction of Benefits Dependency Network/Map to deliver understanding of relationships between project deliverables, business change, benefits and investment objectives.
4. Delegates will work with an example case study to fully understand some of the available tools and techniques.
5. Summary and learning points regarding the benefits driven mind-set.
Who: David Waller, Benefits Management Consultant, Keldale Business Services Ltd.
Pritam Chita, Programme Leader, MSc Project and Programme Management (Practice Based).
Where: Edinburgh Napier University Merchiston Campus, Room B32 àhttp://www.napier.ac.uk/about/campuses/Pages/Merchiston.aspx
When: Wednesday 11th March 2015. 1.00 to 4.30pm
If you would like to attend this workshop, please email email@example.com by Wednesday 4thMarch 2015 to register your interest.Places are limited so you are advised to book early.