Based on the work of Ward, Jenner, Bradley and Thorp, this event provides a practical and hands on workshop to help delegates get to grips with the basic concepts of Benefits Management. The workshop will include the following elements.
1. Analysis and establishment of drivers of change.
2. Overview of approaches providing a “clear line of sight” from individual change initiatives (projects) to organisational strategic objectives.
3. Use of Benefits Dependency Network/Map to deliver understanding of relationships between project deliverables, business changes, benefits and investment objectives.
4. Delegates will work with an example case study to fully understand some of the available tools and techniques.
5. Summary and learning points regarding the benefits driven mind-set.
Who: Pritam Chita Programme Leader, MSc Project and Programme Management (Practice Based)
Where: Edinburgh Napier University Merchiston Campus, Room B32 à http://www.napier.ac.uk/about/campuses/Pages/Merchiston.aspx
When: Wednesday 26th March 2014. 9.30 to 12.30