Zhe Wang is track chair for P2P and Grid Data Technologies at CISIS 2014 UK,The 8th International Conference on Complex, Intelligent, and Software Intensive Systems.
The 8th International Conference on Complex, Intelligent, and Software Intensive Systems.
July 2nd - July 4th, 2014, Birmingham City University, Birmingham, UK.
The conference is now calling for papers, the submitting deadline is 15 Dec 2013.
Zhe Wang of IIDI is chair of the conference for the P2P and Grid Data Technologies track.
Topics of Interest in P2P and Grid Data Technologies:
- Grid computing middleware
- Scheduling and load balancing
- Grid and HPC Applications
- Distributed and Large-Scale Data Access, Management and Data Storage
- Green Grid computing
- Virtual Grid Infrastructure
- P2P systems and infrastructures
- Applications of P2P systems
- Trust and security issues in P2P systems
- Fault tolerance in P2P systems
- Data structures for P2P systems
- Efficient P2P resource lookup and sharing
- Theoretical foundations of P2P and Grid
For more information, please contact Zhe Wang
of the Institute for Informatics and Digital Innovation, Edinburgh Napier University.
+44 131 455 2303
The institute's expertise in software engineering encompasses the entire development lifecycle, and we focus on developing the approaches and tools to improve the engineering process of both emerging and widely used software systems.