Symposium on Security Risk, Cybercrime and Critical Infrastructure
01/09/2011 - 31/12/2012
This symposium aims to bring together knowledge from many different domains in order to create knowledge exchange and collaborative infrastructures, which address the key risks that Scotland faces. The focus on this symposium is security risk, cybercrime and the protection of critical infrastructure, with a key focus on:
- Collaborative networks within Scotland and links to the EU and the UK.
- knowledge networks related to computer security, cybercrime and in risk analysis.
- Security and Cybercrime risks of the Cloud.
- Training requirements for Scotland related to Computer Security and Cybercrime.
- Emergency response infrastructures, and risk within critical infrastructure.
- Criminal risks and new attack vectors.
- Risks to privacy and identity theft.
- Intelligence-led activities.
The dissemination event has carried forwarded in an annual Symposium.
Symposium on Security Risk, Cybercrime and Critical Infrastructure is a Research - Other Sources project funded by Scottish Enterprise.
Carried out in collaboration with and others.
For further information please refer to .
Part of the Italian-based Finmeccanica Group, which operates globally in the aerospace, defence and security markets. As well as being one of the world’s leading suppliers of helicopters, aircraft, aeronautics and defence systems, Finmeccanica is also a European leader in space systems, security...
Scottish Enterprise's job is identifying and exploiting the opportunities for economic growth by supporting Scottish companies to compete, build globally competitive sectors, attract new investment and create a world-class business environment.
Director of CDCS
+44 131 455 2759
+44 131 455 2335